This is me, a monkey in the music


Is it possible that a photographer is hiding beyond a journalist? A writer beyond a photographer? And beyond a drop-out someone who's quite willing to have a career, but by his own rules and at his own time and place? Can a man from Hamburg, Germany survive in Mauritius, Africa? And what's going on in such a man?

Many questions surround writer, photographer and journalist Christian Bass. In 'This is me, a monkey in the music' he answers them all. He invites his readers to have a close look at his inner thoughts and fears. In his lyric he talks about his ups and downs.

"This is me!" is a simple but self-confident statement of a man who has proven, "If you really want something, there's always a way!"

This is me, a monkey in the music is available in all bookstores and online shops.

Paperback-ISBN: 978-1-692676-14-8
eBook-ISBN: 978-3-7487-0172-9

Content:

Prelude
Who Am I?
Struggling With Life
Part One: This is me, I am real!
This Is Me
Ocean Dream
What Made Them Do It?
Would It Be A Crime?
That Boy
Blood On Blood
My Path
Angel Of The Past
Behind The Smile
A Monkey In The Music
Son Of Hamburg
Life's Too Short
Part Two: Starting Something... Again!
Starting Something
Would You Come Out?
Sell Her Soul To The Devil
Too Much Stuff
Born To Lose
Waiting For The Day
Who Wants Who?
Where My Friends Are
Empty Room
Blood On The Playground
Bates Motel
Gone Too Soon
Leaders Of A Hooligan Fight
Can't You See The Misery?
His Life - His Work





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen